- Poster sessions are a valuable method for authors to present summary findings and engage with attendees for in-depth technical discussions. It is important that you display your results clearly to attract people who have an interest in your work.
- Poster presenters are responsible for the creation of their poster. Only listed authors may be presenters. The poster must be based on the approved/accepted submission, and may include updates and related additional content.
The poster format must follow the following guidelines
- Poster size is selected by you. The size should be appropriate to convey your work. Common sizes include A0, A1, 2 x 3 feet, and 3 x 4 feet. Poster board will be provided to hold your poster. The poster board can be placed either on a table or an easel.
- Your poster should cover the key points of your work. The ideal poster is designed to
- attract attention
- provide a brief overview of your work
- initiate discussion and questions
- The title of your poster should appear in CAPITAL letters.
- The author(s) name(s) and affiliation(s) are put below the title.
- The smallest text on your poster should be at least 9mm (3/8″) high, and the important points should be in a larger font. Make your poster as self-explanatory as possible. This will save you time to use for discussions and questions.
All presenters should adhere to the following guidelines
- The poster content must be in English. The presenter should be able to understand and respond to audience questions in English.
- Carefully prepare your poster well in advance of the conference. No materials will be available for last-minute preparations at the conference. If you think you may need certain materials to repair the poster after traveling, bring them with you.
- Use color to highlight and make your poster more attractive. Use diagrams, figures, tables, pictures, etc., rather than only text wherever possible.
- Contact the poster chair ([email protected]) immediately if you are unable to attend the conference.
- Registration fees of Rs. 50/- need to submit at the time of registration in hard.
Winning Prizes are
1st Prize – Rs. 3,000/-, 2nd Prize – Rs. 2,000/- and 3rd Prize – Rs. 1,000/-
Thank you for helping to make an event successful !